Friday, March 18, 2016

ANTIQUING, PAINTING & FAMILY DINNER

Found this Pair of Candelabras  at a new Antique Mall in Harrisonville!. Had to have them at  just $15.00 a piece. I originally thought I'd put them out in my garden with blue bottles instead of candles. They are nice and heavy and would be neat even if they rusted! But, I  have found a place I like them in the house too! So it's a dilemma!

This was a sweet little lite reading book that makes you feel good! Checked it out of the Church Library.

I have been wanting a watch lately and looking around, but nothing seemed right.then I remembered Mother's old watch, got a new battery and it's perfect

Made this little brooch the other day while watching the reruns of Downton Abbey!

We had the residents paint on bricks the other day. They did real well!

I forgot to take a picture while they were all at the tables painting So just caught a few of them that lingered!

More of the finished bricks!

Great Grandson Eli posing with his art work!

Grandma's piece!
We make a good team!


We got out early and voted Tuesday! Eli sat on my lap while I explained what I was doing and how important it was! He helped put the ballot in the box and very proudly received his" I Voted sticker  too!

We were amused when son Paul arrived at family dinner with the same shirt his Dad had on!  Happy Spring


1 comment:

  1. From the brooch to the bricks to your sweet "piece" and Eli's introduction to voting - oh, and the matching shirts - delightful! (I've missed you! But now that I see how busy you've been, I understand.) ♥

    ReplyDelete