Friday, April 18, 2014

FLAMINGOS HAVE LANDED AT THE COTTAGE THIS YEAR!

The Flamingos haven't visited this garden before, so thought it was time. The spring flowers and  trees are so pretty!

Jackie and Eli; granddaughter and grt. grandson are still living here but I still enjoy the outside!

Thought the little purple flowered  banner added a nice touch!

Sister Judy and I enjoyed breakfast at Cracker Barrel "Siblings Day" Actually had an overnight too!

I bought us both a pair of these cute little polka birds as a remembrance.

Our little Sunday School Class Palm Sunday.

Our Archie, Mo. Beta Sigma Phi Chapters celebrating Founders Day.

Too many to get in one picture!

Was walking thru Walmart the other day and just had to back up and take this picture! SPRING!

4 comments:

  1. I ♥ those pink flamingos. (Does that make me weird?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. I used to hate those pink flamingos years ago.. now I love them! I have a little flamingo collection that comes out for summer. I just may have to find me a pair of big ones to put outside this year! ;) Happy Easter to you and your family!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Marlynne and Happy Spring! I love ypur pink flamingos! Think of you often and I wanted to stop by:) xoxo
    Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, love the tulips! You have been busy...Having fun! Love the pink flamingos, they are a hot item once again! Happy Easter
    Carol

    ReplyDelete