Saturday, December 2, 2017

READY FOR CHRISTMAS 2017

Kitchen Counter  Display. I added the red jingle bells this year

Husband Maurice starting the day in the books.

Thanksgiving Day. Thankful to have a gathering down here at the farm again after several years absence. We use to have 20-24 family members but sadly times have changed.

I always enjoy my Mrs Claus in the kitchen at Christmas Time!

I decided to keep all my Santa stuff in the back part of the house this year and my Nativity Jesus's Birthday in the front part of the house. So my 30 years of making Santa's is displayed in the kitchen this year, and this will probably be it's place from now on.

The shelf above.

We found this little Indian Nativity years ago  while on vacation in Cheyenne, Wyoming. It was up on a shelf and had been forgotten,  they didn't even know the price of it. But I finally insisted I wanted it! So we agreed on a price and I came home with it!

Our little red lighted kitchen Christmas Tree is another favorite of mine!

I found this old piece of poinsettia  fabric years ago and decided it would make a chair throw. I really like it!

This was sister Judy's Birthday Present this year. I had a picture of Judy holding this picture right before this but the computer decided to erase it. I don't know how to get them back when that happens!

This is Victoria with her Halloween Scarf on.

Our middle son Phil would have been 58 yrs. old  Nov.. 30.

After making several Fall/Halloween Pinwheel/Button Trees I decided it would be fun to do a Christmas one too.

Looks kind of neat on my Red Spool Wall Shelf

We have been adopted by this little white dog that showed up several weeks ago. He and our  dog Tasha have become quite pals. So now we have Tasha & Toto!

This is a better picture of Toto.  Sorry to be so tardy with my post this time. I've been really busy making Christmas gifts. Hope you are enjoying the season too! My second post shows them @ www.mcreatesdaily.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I HAVE missed you! But I can sort of see why you've been absent! Hope to see your nativities....but love your Santa shelf. I'd like to know more about your sister's birthday painting. Is there a story???

    This morning I played a Christmas carol on chimes at church with 11 others.... Then this afternoon, Gary and I went on a Holiday Housewalk. Kind of a tradition with us. So fun to tour homes in an older, historic neighborhood all decked out for Christmas.

    Glad you had a thanksgiving group at your place. We had a gathering on Friday after and kept one grandson for a few days after. Celebrated my father's 91st birthday on the 28th.

    Hope to "see" you at least once again before Christmas, but if not, I understand. Have a joyful season. ♥

    ReplyDelete