Monday, January 9, 2017

SOME NEW AND OLD FAVORITE THINGS AND PLACES

Added some twinkle lights and white dogwoods branches to the beautiful new red pitcher that special friend Karen Grimes gave me for Christmas. Now it's dressed for Valentines day!
These are some of the favorite old things I enjoy in my Art Studio.

More Eye Candy!

Decorated fan in Art Studio.

Inspiration everywhere!

If it's red, I usually love it!

The geraniums are blooming again in the studio window!

I have gobs of material but especially enjoy my fat quart shelf!

One of my very favorite places is out great room. Maurice and I love to sit and read, visit and study in our green chairs!

I did a painting of it the room in 2000.

I enjoy my doll house collection too!

A favorite nap spot!

Maurice & I enjoy our piano and keyboard and once in awhile playing duets!

This is a fun easy book to make you feel professional!

Really enjoy the pair of floor candelabras which I bought from Del Dunmire's Antique/Flea Market last year.

The one on the other side.  Hope you are enjoying some favorite old and new things and places daily too!

2 comments:

  1. I can't beGIN to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing more of your home! Layered with love,music, books, comfortable chairs and all the other creative and precious personal touches.... It comPLETEly warms my heart this cold and dark winter morning. God bless you both. How I wish I could drop in and see it ALL firsthand. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks is invited and cozy! Truly charming!!
    Thanks so much fir sharing!!
    HUgs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete