Tuesday, April 5, 2016

PLAYING HOUSE INSIDE AND OUT!

Precious little Scholastic book for 25cents from the thrift store!  Cute reading!

Have hung out my Curtain Swag in The Blue Bottle Garden

The back part of the garden. Will be so much prettier when I can get the ferns and flowers out.

Replaced these front porch chairs with something more sturdy so they now reside in the garden.

I don't know if Eli or the wind got to my gazing ball. But for now the frog is on the throne!

I'm adding "pinks" in my garden borders too! They will come up next year too so that makes it double the fun!

Little bright spots of color now but a big mass of color soon!

I've got more can lids saved to make more of these this year. I really like how they look in the garden

Havin Fun !

Got a bag of shells for $2.00 the other day. Black Callie was right there to check them out!

Hang bottles on corks  too!

Black Baby wanted to drink my plant water (just plain water). Much better than his on the porch!

My cute chicken or bird has a new place to sit this year! You might enjoy my other blog also: www.mcreatesdaily.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I just found out about your blog on Melody's blog....The House on the side of the hill!
    Love your creative garden style! I'm looking forward to following it through out the coming growing season!
    Thanks for sharing all your creative processes!
    Take care,
    Joanne
    The Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. I must HAVE me some of those can lid thingies!
    What size of lids are yours? Like soup cans? Or coffee tins?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your gardens. look forward to seeing them all filled in when the weather gets nicer! I LOVE the lacy banner! I hope you dont mind that I pinned the idea onto my garden idea pinterest board! Ive been in florida this past week enjoying summery weather and came home to winter! looking forward to Real Spring soon I hpe! have a great day!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete