Tuesday, October 27, 2015

ENJOYING THE FALL WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS & GORGEOUS SCENERY!

I discovered this most beautiful tree of the trip while taking a morning walk at Nita's (sister-in-law of neighbor Hope who went on the trip with us)

Husband Maurice discovered this bank of "Flaming Bushes" and said; "That's surely worthy of a picture for your blog"! I agreed!

Time and place for "not so good" photo shots!

The wind was blowing and the leaves were falling!
 SORRY--CLICK ON "READ MORE" TO SEE THE REST OF THE POST


We started our trip with a breakfast at "Country Kitchen"

We enjoyed driving around this old town where Nita's daughter and son-in-law live.

This was an interesting scene across from an antique shop.

This is a very old church that would have been interesting to see but it was locked.


We found some fun things in this shop!

Nita's Kids Barn. Cute!  He is restoring an old car inside!

Going in the house for a look!

Pretty window treatments!

I'm partial to blue glass too!

An interesting mural of "Old Town Florissant, Mo."

Maurice and I visited with our old college friends Bill & Betty Navy of over 55years.

We've had so much fun thru the years! When we were just young families starting out at William Jewell College we'd put our food together many times to make a meal!

We celebrated pretty Sister-in-law Shirley Snare's Birthday too!

When we go to Nita's we always plan to have a meal here!

They have a huge selection of all kinds of foods!

Some things I'm not game to try!

But I always have a delicious meal!

The name brings a smile to my face just remembering the T.V. Show!

Another beautiful tree!  Happy Happy Fall!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Marlynne, I can see you had a wonderful time - and what a BEAUTIFUL time of year to travel! I'm partial to blue, too, so enjoyed the photos of that pretty window. You raised my curiosity about what you found in that antique shop..... :) It was good to see a post from you again.

    ReplyDelete