Saturday, May 24, 2014

A BRIGHTER LOOK!

One of my blog friends encouraged me to lighten the background of my "August Poppies" painting  and  I do like it so much better!
Have the 3ftx100ft. Zinnia Patch planted , and they're coming up!
Probably because of such good watering by Great Grandson Eli!


The "Officer Barn" memory painting is ready for pickup. For many many years this barn which faced 71 Hwy. between Harrisonville and Archie, Mo. was a Patriotic Landmark.

The arrival of Grandpa's new lawn mower was bittersweetI had purchased the last on with my Inheritance money from Mother's estate.

Eli was ready to get on after he got over the loud noise fright!

Leaving you with a picture from Augusta. Isn't this a precious house? Hope you'll visit my other blog at mcreatesdaily.blogspot.com also.Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Sigh. I have been wanting some real poppies growing here at Gatescroft for a couple of years now...I hadn't seen your painting "before" but certainly admire it GREATLY now. Beautiful. Just. Plain. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Poppies Painting, it's so Cheerful! And that Yellow House would be the kind I'd be 'Imagining' about living in. *Ha ha ha* Well, tho' we still Enjoy driving around 'Imagining' and 'Pretending', we do feel so much more Appreciative of what we have. And YES, a weight has definitely been lifted now that I've decided to stay put... I had begun to get a taste of the Anxiety a Move would have created since there would be way too much to do for one person to accomplish. The Kiddos and The Man try to be helpful, but the Reality when you're a Full Time Caregiver of those with Special Needs is that you are ultimately going to be the one to be responsible for just about everything... and I suppose I'm getting too old and settled to undertake any huge Project right now that would have to be done in a hurry! *winks* Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete