Sunday, March 9, 2014

MY ART AND LIFE WITH ELI!

One of my latest paintings, "Grandma and her Cats" is a self portrait. It is displayed in the Harrisonville Library Atrium.

Sadly, "Hamlet" one of the younger cats died a couple of weeks ago. We all miss him!

Eli saw me using the dust mop so on his own he got in the broom closet and came up with his own mop!

Finally got my 2 sets of letters painted and nailed on a black board for the mailbox. I have that picture on my other blog: www.mcreatesdailyblogspot.com.

Eli loves to go with us and sing at  the local nursing home. The residents enjoy him too!

I found the letters for his name in the block box and painted them all orange so he would recognize them when trying to spell his name

Sometimes Eli goes to church with us and  he gets his hair "wetted" down and combed too!  All for now: Happy Spring!

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of Eli getting his hair "wetted down" for church!

    ReplyDelete