Tuesday, December 10, 2013

IN THE MOOD FOR CHRISTMAS

I just have far to much fun!

Great Grand Son is just like his great grandma!

 These 37 Santa's are much further along now but not finished yet!

Most of the cards have been sent but ones needing the Christmas letter are on hold!

Still abandoning some of the cards for someone to discover, and hopefully enjoy!

The Harrisonville Fine Arts Christmas tables sporting my decorations

My Sorority Sisters posing for our annual Christmas Picture. Friends for life!

3 comments:

  1. Youre too cute! show us those finished santas!
    happy wednesday!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please do show the finished Santas,Love all your work it always cheers me up.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I can certainly see where the Gt-G-Son gets his 'Style' from! *winks* So great to have Family and Friends together during the Holidays. Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete