Tuesday, June 18, 2013

TRANSPLANTING TIME!

Transplanted zinnias in the cottage garden. I pick my dried flower heads every year and replant out in the big garden then I transplant some of  them here and there and share plants with my friends. They are always pretty!  Some times I'll add a new package of two to the mix!

My backyard s so pretty I just had to share it! as you can see, I love blue bottles!

And I do have a real Flower Bed with flowers that are always blooming!

My new Coreopsis fill the wheel barrel this year thanks to friend Neita!

My Beta Sigma Phi group went to a play at the next town in which our sister Linda had a lead part.She was really good and the play was very enjoyable1

Linda (in yellow)  as Big Sally Pander in "Don't Try To Wake Him,Hand me The Shovel!"

Generation Gap? My son Paul and Tracee in their home along with husband Maurice. If I hadn't been taking the picture I would have been looking at a magazine or working on handwork.

2 comments:

  1. I love quirky things in a garden. Your garden bed is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture is priceless, there is nothing better than holding a reading a real book! Your yard is fabulous and fun!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete