Sunday, February 4, 2018

CELEBRATING AND GATHERING!

Sister Judy and I moved to the perfect table to enjoy a cup of coffee while shopping at Brass Armadillo our favorite  Antique Mall

This said Folk Art for sure!

I am redesigning a wall in my art studio/pool room so have been gathering some cute little shelves. This one I will paint shiny red!

I will leave this little jewel white!

Will probably hang this  very old one up and down the tall way.

Bought the last 1 1/3 yards of the bolt yesterday to make a ruffle for the front of the 8 ft shelf Maurice is putting up for me on this wall level with the top of the door

A friend at church gave me a book marker with a few of these kind of beads on it, and the information about them. I liked them so much and the work it is providing the Haiti woman, that I order 200 of them. They are lovely! I will use them in my craft projects.



I also ordered some more Sari Ribbon.

Old buttons 50 cents a card.  Add hand dyed ribbon.

My old Yellow Chicken now has a friend! $4.00.

Interesting newspaper folded bird and heart. I will use it as a pattern and inspiration for more birds, probably fabric.

Chicken Folk Art Carving which needs a little paint on broken beak $1.00.

I love doilies! This star one is neat. $2.00

I enjoy patriotic items and this was super cheap!

Sorry!  Hope you all are escaping the flu!

No comments:

Post a Comment