Wednesday, January 27, 2016

BEEN READING!

And oh "The Miss Read Books" my all time favorites! Hadn't read this one before!

I enjoyed this book so much! Thee book and the snow encouraged me to do two new Redbird Paintings!.                     

These are written by the seasons. So I re-read them in the current season!

I Love Love Love Gladys Taber Books! This book  is written monthly  so it gets re-read  monthly!

I just finished Jan's "Come Rain Come Shine" and loved it! This is the book before that which I'm thinking I read but not for sure yet!

Loved Loved the Notebook! Can't remember whether I read this or not! Oh well a second time is fun too!

I will never forget "The Shell Seekers"  I haven't read this yet, but soon!

This is my favorite magazine! The next issue is out the first week of February

And reading the Spring Seed Catalogs on the computer! . Have to have these Nasturtiums for sure!

Love these "Happy Girls" in the garden and in my salads! Hope you worked in some reading too! I was sick for about a week so this was my bonus!  Happy Reading Friends! You might enjoy my other blog also: wwwmcreatesdailyblogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! Especially the Miss Read & Gladys Taber books...I've also read most of Jan Karon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds Like we're "Kindred Spirits" Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marylynne. I'm visiting from Rebecca's blog, and finding your blog to be very inspiring. And I see we have the same taste in reading: Jan Karon (I've read the entire Mitford Series. Wonderful!), Rosamunde Pilcher, Nicholas Sparks, Miss Read (started the first book and got distracted -- must get back to it) and I read A Redbird Christmas several years ago at Christmas time. Loved that book! Where Women Create is a beautiful magazine and I love looking at seed catalogs. I've bookmarked this post to help me remember Gladys Taber. I need to read her books. I'm sure I'd enjoy them. I read your story of the cottage. Oh, my, I want to see the inside so badly. What a treat to have a lovely little cottage of your own in which to dream and create. So glad I found you. ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete