Tuesday, August 4, 2015

"SUMMERTIME AND THE LIVIN IS EASY" (well not quite!)

It's really been hot! Requiring a lot of watering!

Our youngest grandson, Davey has been spending some time with us thus summer. Grandpa is teaching him how to drive like he has all his grandkids and some nieces and nephews, and even his wife about 60 years ago!

I've been transplanting ivy into the shady areas of my  "Blue Bottle Garden"

And transplanting hostas and grasses and adding some yard color!

It's fun to see the transformation!

Well we finally got a good rain about dinner time!

So Maurice suggested we enjoy the rain and have dinner on the back porch!

Here he is enjoying corn on the cob and tomatoes from his little garden.

It's been so hectic around here with lots of grandkids (Which has been great for a change though!) and Bible School too!  So  I hadn't got to paint much,but   decided the other day I was goin for it  A fun self portrait!

My grandson said call it "Goddess of the Heavens" but  I thought that a little much!!   So for now it's called "MARLYNNE IN ANOTHER LIFE" Hope your enjoying your days!



No comments:

Post a Comment