Sunday, January 6, 2013

ART CUFF BRACLET & TRADE TAGS

This pretty pink button Cuff Bracelet was brought to me as a gift from Hope, my very good friend and neighbor. I was excited to get it not only because it's pretty and fun to wear, but because I've been wanting to make some and now I have a sample! It is 8" long (finished size) and 2"(finished size) wide. The cloth is a suede like material and the closure is Velcro. I have seen quite arty ones with charms, feathers chains and etc. Another fun project for 2013!
These are the tags I just finished and mailed to Marilou for the January Trade. The theme was "Days of Wine & Roses" I   kept the first one on the left for myself. I always have to make myself one of every thing I do! These make fun little gifts to hide or give away as well as for  gift tags or just for displaying

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job on the Tags Marlynne and I'm sure you will enjoy wearing that sweet bracelet!
    HUgs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bracelet,can't wait to see how yours turn out.
    The tags are great.
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cuff bracelets, especially the ones with lace and flowers, I think I will put it on my 2013 to do list too!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! I think I am loving having guest bloggers, it is so fun to see what sells for other people and in other parts of the country!

    You have a great weekend!
    CArol

    ReplyDelete